Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bowling

Last Friday, February 10th we were invited to my friend Lauren's Birthday Celebration! She chose to go bowling. I don't think we had been bowling together since before we had kids, I'd been just not with Andrew. It was a lot of fun, our group took up six lanes! After we bowled she had us over for cake and ice cream. I hadn't had cake and ice cream in a long time and it tasted really good!
Family shot
Ella had fun pushing a few balls down the lane for us. I actually think she really enjoyed watching us she would cheer and clap. Easton would join in on the clapping and laugh!



It took so long to get down there she had to take a seat!We bowled on our lane with our friends Justin and Monica. Our scores after the first game. I beat Andrew that is all that matters :) but the winner of the game was Monica who set a personal record she mentioned she had never gotten over 100 in her life and she got well over!

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

You really are looking so skinny - so whatever you are doing - keep it up :)