Sunday, February 19, 2012

Making Valentines

Last Weekend we made some Valentines for our Grandmas and Grandpas. I was going to do it later in the day but realized our post office hear closes at the early hour of 11:30 so after breakfast we got started. It was a lot easier this year with Ella to get her hand print. I found this idea on Pinterest and had a couple other friends did the same one! It has kind of become a tradition of sorts to send our hand prints in our Valentines so this one was perfect when I saw it!
She told me it was cold when I first put it on.
She was kind of confused at first like why are you doing that to me mom!Easton is always happy as a clam and goes with the flow!
Then we got to our feet, I love Ella's face in this one it was tickling her a lot, she kept saying "tickle mom."

Easton just isn't as ticklish!
Here is our final product of one of the three we made!

No comments: