Ella loves this crown she got for her birthday. She either wears it or carries it around with her all day, she actually has a collection of "stuff" she carries around with her. She couldn't get it on so she put it on the other way. She looked funny! She loves that it has Ariel on it!


I swear
Easton will be potty trained before Ella he loves the toilet more than she does! I hope someday my kids grow out of the whole eyes closed in every picture deal!


We went to a friends house for a Superbowl party and I made a couple treats. One being a sugar cookie bar. I let the kids like the spatula from the frosting and they were in heaven! It was really good but sadly I knocked my
Pyrex dish off my friends counter and it shattered along with the rest of our dessert! Luckily we all got a taste first!


Last week
Easton was super sick. He had this nasty barking cough and wheezed all Sunday night in his sleep so I took him into the doctors the next day. He ended up having Croup which I told the doctor he had. The doctor didn't believe me and told me it was allergies and then
Easton finally coughed and the doctor says oh
that's croup, duh that's what I told you. He could have really used a breathing treatment or something to help him but seeing it was the doctors lunch hour and I was the last patient for the morning he rushed us and sent us home with a
prescription for Zyrtec. I was really upset later that night about it, who gives an allergy medicine for croup. Apparently he gives it out for everything from the flu to coughs. It was a long couple of nights because that is when it was the worst was at night. He would go to bed and wake up an hour later just coughing so we had some late nights last week and some long ones too! Luckily the humidifier helped him so much (doctor told me it really wouldn't work) and he is almost back to himself with just a little cough every now and again!

No comments:
Post a Comment