A couple weeks ago we found this little drum set at Target it was a whole 30 cents. I am mad at myself now for not buying two and sparing ourselves the fight. They both love it and so we have to share which is fine because we are trying to learn how to share!
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Look at you little Miss Blogger! I love those kids. So dang cute! And when are you moving??? And please please please tell me it's back to Utah??
Look at you little Miss Super Blogger! You're so good to stay on top of it. Those kids of yours are so CUTE! I love em! When are you moving officially? And please please please tell me it's back to Utah!!!
I think I posted twice...I didn't think the first one went through but now I think it did. They are almost the same message...sorry!!!!!
And here's a fourth just because I LOVE YOU!!! And cannot wait until you come back!
Post a Comment