I am not a fan of dirt. I hate when my kids have dirty faces or noses or hands. With Ella we had a hard time letting her get down and dirty eating her food and learning how to feed herself. Now with Easton we figure it is just going to happen and he needs to learn so we let him at it when it is something he can easily pick up and eat. I finally decided to let him just eat his sandwich instead of handing him each piece it made him quite messy and I was finding jam in weird places the rest of the day, like behind his ear. Please ignore the fact that he is using a pink princess cup. We had one blue cup and we think he threw it away in the garbage so he is stuck with pink and princesses for now.



Ella gets jealous if you take
Easton's picture and not hers so here she is, she is getting better at eating all the time hardly any on her face!


The same day after naps we went on a walk and to the park in our neighborhood with our friends.
Easton has become quite the climber in the last week or so and was so excited to climb all over the playground. It had rained a few days before and it was still super muddy, one thing I am not a fan of here it takes FOREVER for things to dry up and a lot of times they never do. Well
Easton got really adventurous and I looked over and he was headed head first down the largest tube slide there. Luckily I made it in time to catch him. He loved it he went right back up but he just sat there for about 5 min I turned my back for a second and he ended up going down and landed on his back on the ground in the mud. He was pretty sad after that plus a little cold and was so muddy. It was in his hair matted down! I wasn't to thrilled to put him in my stroller like that but I didn't know how else to get him home without getting myself all dirty. He was fine when we got home and threw him in the bath, the dirt in his hair was hard to get out and his bath water was gross. I don't know if I am ready for all things boy!
3 comments:
What a funny kid! Caleb must be a little OCD b/c he doesn't like to be dirty. He makes us carry him to the car if there is snow on the ground so his shoes don't get snow on them and he asks for a napkin at every meal! Even still, he can make a pretty good mess!
So sorry about all that dirt! He was a good sport and even all covered in dirt he is still cute ;) Maybe when it eventually all dries up we can go back and play more often.
I hate dirt too and Hudson has OCD from it. Him and Caleb sound alike :) But I'm too lazy to be that way with Roxie so hopefully she will catch on quick!
Post a Comment