Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Projects

Ella and I have been trying to take advantage of the last little while we have of Easton taking morning naps. I have made a list and printed some things off for us to do together while he naps. One of her favorite things to do is to paint. She asks to do it two or three times a day. This day I painted some shapes on my page and she named them all for me and then told me the colors. It is amazing how much they learn daily!

We found some fun stuff to make crafts with at the Dollar store. Last Thursday we made hearts from our foam sheets. Her favorite part was being able to use the glue to glue the eyes on. She loved the stickers as well!You can totally see she is saying cheese in these next two pictures!


No comments: