Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday Party Part 3

Once we were done opening gifts we sang Happy Birthday. We did Ella first and then East. Easton just wanted to touch the candle and tried luckily we grabbed him before he did!

I love how she blows it is so cute. I ended up helping her in the end blow them out. When I was lighting them she managed to blow them out it was funny!




Glad I can be the happy one! Easton has a great scowl!What do I do with this?



Once he tasted it there was no turning back he was in heaven!

We let him have at the big one for a minute!He was a cute sticky mess by the end!







He was not happy when we got him down he wanted to keep eating and playing in it!Grandma was nice to read a story with the girls while Easton had a bath!All in all it was a fun birthday party! I really didn't think I was going to pull it off and get all the stuff done I wanted but I did! I decided that I really liked the theme and may do it again when Ella is a little older like 8 or 10. I have some good game ideas in my head that would be fun with older kids!

No comments: