Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ella and Easton's Birthday Party Part 1

*We took over 125 pictures from their party so it is being broke up into three posts!
A couple days after we got to Utah we had a birthday party for Ella and Easton. Ella had just had her birthday and Easton's is coming up this week. We had just a small get together with my siblings and Andrew's siblings and our parents. I had seen ideas a few months back for a bubblegum birthday party so we went from there. I had a lot of ideas floating around in my head and was able to make some of those comes to light. I had a lot of fun planning it and it turned out better than I could have expected. I owe a lot of credit to my sister in law Celyn who helped me a ton the day of to get things put together.
I found this birthday banner on Pinterest and made two of them.
Celyn decorated the cake and cupcakes for me. I can't take credit for these except I made the cake and rolled them into balls but Andrew gets most the credit. I did one and got so frustrated that he told me to leave and do something else he would take care of it. He did an awesome job of making Bubblegum machine cake pops for us. They turned out so cute and tasted good too! Another Pinterest idea!
I tried to keep the bubblegum theme but made it bright colored as well. I did these rainbow fruit kabobs, my friend did them at a party we went too so I found them on Pinterest too!
Here is the awesome cake Celyn pretty much did for me. It turned out so cute!Here is our spread. We added a little bit of Memphis to our party and did Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Coleslaw on top. We had chips, fruit kabobs, and cake pops. I made a punch with 7-Up and Raspberry sherbet and I found some cute straws with polka dots. We decorated with lots and lots of Gumballs and a cute little gumball machine. My sister Emily put together some favors for me some little bags with big and little gumballs!Andrew's Family. We missed his brother and family.


Brent, Emily, Jack, Tyler, and Katy enjoying their dinnerMy dadMy Grandma, little sister and Sister in law

1 comment:

The Fergy Bunch said...

I really like your Happy Birthday banner, WAY CUTE!!!