Ella's birthday was Thursday. We woke up and made her buttermilk pancakes with buttermilk syrup! She loves pancakes. She requests "cake" all the time for breakfast!
I opened the dishwasher and she set the table for us to eat!
We are struggling with looking at the camera while we say cheese so every picture she is looking off to the side!
She was really concerned with the cats fighting in our yard. We hate the cats around here, they are all stray and live in the gutters and are kind of a nuisance, thanks to animal control that won't answer our calls to come and get them!
I had a relief society activity I was helping at so while I was gone they made cupcakes and we sang to her. She blew pretty well this year!


Earlier for dinner we went to chick-fil-a. She loves their chicken (mostly because she gets a cup of ranch)!
Friday I took her in for her two year check up. It was a long 2 1/2 hr wait and sick kids all around us! Nothing like making a two year old and almost one year old sit still for that long and not touch anything in fear they will contract whatever everyone else has! Ella grew a lot between 18 mon and 2 years! She is 24 lbs and almost 34 inches. The nurse said she was 30 inches and that Easton was 30 inches as well. They aren't the same so I measured her when we got home. Easton is 21 lbs for the record! They both got flu shots and did great!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ella, We will sure miss you while you are in UT!
Post a Comment