I can't believe that Ella is two! She is growing up so fast! It is amazing to look at all the pictures over the last year and see how much she has grown (and her hair!) She is quite fun to have around but she can be a little drama queen! She loves Easton so much, she is so sweet with him (and she has her moments where she pushes him down and hits him). She loves to give him kisses and hugs and just be around him. They play so well together so I can get a lot of things done! Sometimes I take her with me when I go places and we leave him home with dad and she always gets highly concerned because he isn't there! I always have felt bad that she was forced in a way to grow up faster because of Easton but I try and remember her age and let her me my baby still! We sure love having her around! She is definitely starting to show her terrible 2's side which isn't very pleasant but the good far outweigh the bad. She has been starting to play with her little people as they should be. She has lots of mommies and daddies as she calls all of them and she loves to put them in and out of their house. She loves to color and paint. She loves to watch Elmo, Tangled, Veggie Tales, Barney, and her current favorite this week is Aladdin. She tells me she wants to watch the Genie all day it is funny. She loves to "size," exercise with me every morning. She usually makes it through half the warm up and then is done but she is nice she always puts my weights out for me and my mat. She can say all the names of her aunts and uncles, and she can say Papa but she struggles with saying Grandma. It is amazing what she learns on a daily basis and what she picks up from what we do! It has been a fun year! We love you Ella Bella!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment