Monday we headed up to the Botanic Gardens again. Andrew skipped his one 50 min class he had (not worth the 45 min he would have spent driving to and from school for it) and it was a nice 76 degrees so we thought it would be perfect! It was such a nice day! I was wishing I would have worn lighter clothes! Ella loves just being able to get out of the house and explore, and Easton is happy as long as he is outside!

Flower "beds"

She was excited to go through the tunnel


We went this way and Andrew went around since the stroller wouldn't make it. This was a floating bridge! It was secured but would move a little.

She likes this little house the most. They have all sorts of stuff set up for the kids to make music. She loved it!

She wouldn't go any further up the tunnel because it was wet. It really was not all that wet.

She served us dinner in her house made of sticks

She wouldn't go over and go down the slide so I had to show her how it was done! She got a kick out of it once she watched what I was doing!
1 comment:
Apparently I need to come out to visit because your weather is still pretty good and you do all those fun things! I can't wait till Logan's big enough to appreciate the outdoors!
Post a Comment