I cannot believe that my little East is one! This year has gone by so fast! We love having Easton in our home! He keeps us on our toes. He is into anything and everything. Ella never was that way! He puts everything in his mouth (still). He has been like this for six months. I thought he would grow out of it by now but he hasn't. He has 8 teeth with a few molars on the way! I love that toothy grin! He loves to eat and will try anything, once again opposite of his sister! I weighed him this morning and he is somewhere around 22 lbs. He is starting to get hard to carry around for to long. He seems like he is in a huge hurry to do everything, he certainly couldn't wait any longer to join our family. We are still in shock that he is ours! I have said this before but I was less than thrilled to be pregnant again with Easton but once he came all my worries and doubts went away and we instantly fell in love. He adds a certain aspect to our family that we love and we don't know what we would do without him. I just cried last night as I was putting him down to bed, I am so sad that he is growing up but at the same time I look forward to him growing up. He is growing like a weed and half of his winter clothes are already seeming tight on him. He loves his sister so much and follows her like a little puppy dog all day long. I love to see the bond they already have with each other, makes them being so close so worth it. Here are some pictures of his first year. I am pretty sure he made a complete change over the year because he looks nothing like he did as a newborn and his first couple months! People tell me he looks just like me and he does. We love you Easton, East, Easto!
Newborn

No comments:
Post a Comment