Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SCO Homecoming

Last Friday was Andrew's Schools Annual homecoming dinner. They cater BBQ every year and have lots of inflatables, games, and a rock wall. It was a lot of fun this year and the weather was perfect! They usually just have BBQ for everyone but this year decided to do hot dogs and chips for the kids which was great! That is all Ella wants anyways!

We were able to enjoy our dinner first surrounded by great friends!
Easton enjoyed his mixed vegetables and peaches!

They also have this man come every year. He makes some awesome balloon figures! Ella wasn't to sure about him but was thrilled with the end result! I just threw it away today since she has stopped carrying around the house with her. He is really cute with the kids!

We told him we wanted a Monkey, he asked what color and I said brown and he didn't like that and told me I was boring! We ended up with a Pink Monkey hanging in a banana tree! Ella loved it!





This year was the first year I wasn't pregnant during homecoming so I was able to do more than just waddle and sit! Andrew and I did this running thing together. It was a lot of fun!


Mine was the yellow brick in the middle and Andrew's was the red. We were supposed to put it where we stopped, I chucked mine and this is where it landed!

Then it springs you back!



It was a really fun night and nice to be outside enjoying the first day of fall! It was fun to see all the people Andrew associates with at school both other students and the doctors on staff.

Ella was ready to go and we kept talking so she took matters into her own hands!


1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

Ella's hair is getting so long! Also, you are looking gorgeous! Fun pics!