Tuesday Morning we ate breakfast and headed straight to the beach! It was a perfect day! Ella hated it at first but actually warmed up pretty quickly. She didn't want to walk in the sand it scared her at first. She definitely didn't want to get in the water at first but by the end of the day was letting us take her in. Progress. She loved playing in the sand, filling her bucket up over and over and dumping them out! We were bummed though because we left half of our sand toys at home on the garage floor. I had Andrew take them out to put something in the car and they never got put back in, I guess someday we will have to go back and use them! We spent almost 4 hours at the beach and then went back and had lunch and put the kids down for a nap!
I love the sand there, it is so white and fine different then anywhere I have ever been! The water was also really warm and the waves weren't bad at all so we could go in and not get pounded to hard by the water!
Pour Easton was so tired and off schedule but he had a great nap in the stroller in our little tent!


No comments:
Post a Comment