Thursday, September 1, 2011

Birthday Bowling!!!

Two Fridays ago we had a girls night/birthday party! Ashley and I both have August birthdays so we thought we would celebrate together with our friends! We thought a lot about what we wanted to do, we really wanted to do karaoke but we decided on bowling since it would be faster and we wouldn't be out as late. To say we had fun would be an understatement! People came out of their shells this night and we spent the entire night laughing! Thanks to all who came and made it so fun!


Ashley and I


All of us who were there - Kate, Luna, Monica, Ashley, Me, and Heather




Heather made these awesome cupcakes for us and everyone sang! We had to do it in the parking lot afterwards since we didn't pay to have a party inside and since they had started their cosmic bowling. We ended up talking and enjoying each other outside for a while as well!


1 comment:

Lant Family said...

it was a fun night and I am glad you picked chocolate chocolate, they were yummy cupcakes. Sorry about the sprinkles in your car :)