Friday, September 9, 2011

Nine Months In, Nine Months Out!!!

Our little East is Nine Months old. So cliche' but time is going by so fast! We can't imagine our lives without him! I could spend all day squeezing him and kissing him. He is so cuddly! He is always quick to lay his head down on my shoulder! He is such a sweetheart. He has such a tender little heart at his young age. Last week I took him for his check-up. He weighed (since I am sure he is grown in the last week) 18 lbs and 14 oz and was 27 in. He is already bigger than Ella was at her One year check up! He got one shot as well which I wasn't expecting! He got a new tooth this week as well so he has his top four teeth and two on the bottom! I wish time would stand still for a while so he could stay like this for a while. This stage he is at is so fun and he is so easy to please! We love you East!




He is into screaming lately. He screams his way through the grocery store while Ella tells everybody hi and shows them her shoes! Life is never dull at the grocery store!

Found this toy at Goodwill. Practically new for 2 bucks! Easton loves it and has learned how to bang on it! He is always so proud of himself when he does and it makes a noise. Another thing we have is the Little People Zoo. There is a part that when you pull on it is roars like a Lion and then when you pull it down again it plays a song. He

gets excited when it plays! He laughs at it! He knows right where it is and what to do with it when he sees it, it is amazing what kids soak up and remember at such young ages! Getting Ready to go to the Sprinkler Park!



I took these next few pictures to show our families how much his hair has grown in the last two months since we have seen any of them! It is way long! Ella was saying Hi to her grandma's in this picture!





Long!

2 comments:

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

He is such a cutie! Time does fly, especially while your kids are little.

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Oh, and I love your header! How do you do it? Is there a certain program your using?