I am going to brag about my little Ella. She amazes us every day! She says and knows things that amaze me. The other night she told me she couldn't go to bed because she had to check her hypothesis! I laughed pretty hard at that one and then realized a couple days later it comes from Dinosaur Train. She says things and does things that I didn't think a 3 year old would know. I love how her imaginative play has changed so much this year, it is fun to listen to her make stuff up. One of her favorite things right now are these puzzles. They are the Dollar store cheap ones but they have been worth every penny. She sits and does them for hours over and over again. Most have 24 or 48 pieces which she can do no problem now. She has one that she got for going potty that is 100 pieces and I used to have to help her do it but now she does the whole thing on her own! She amazes me when she does that one! I bought her a couple other small ones for Christmas but I was thinking I should have got another 100 piece one!
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow she is really good at those!
Post a Comment