Sunday, December 9, 2012

Easton's Birthday - Cake and Presents

For Easton's birthday dinner we kept it easy and went and had pizza at one of our favorite pizza places here, Avellinos. We then went home and opened presents. He is a pro at it! He knows just what to do and gets very excited with each one no matter what it is! Then we sang and skyped with my mom. Then we ate cake, which by this time it was 9:30 but we still gave them cake and they didn't go to bed for a long time! We are awesome parents like that!
 
Easton is all about Cars right now, he loves the show and anything that goes Vroom, Vroom! The night of Ella's birthday Andrew said he wanted to make him one so I made him stick to his promise even though it was his last study day before boards :) He did such a great job and the perfectionist he is shows! Easton was enamored and my sister asked where we bought it!


He was in desperate need of new church clothes! Hooray!
We ended up with another one of these because one is not enough for the car!


Easton is a lucky boy and got lots of cards and gifts in the mail as well! Thanks to all our families who were so generous with not just his birthday but Ella's as well! They each carry around their money with them all day it is hilarious!
This was his big gift! I waited and waited for it to go on sale and then it did and I found it cheaper so thanks to price matching at Target I got it for a steal! One thing I did this year for their birthdays was all year I earned Target gift cards from things I bought like diapers and food. So each of their big birthday gifts and a few of their Christmas gifts were bought using those free gift cards! If I didn't have them they probably wouldn't have gotten such big gifts!
He loves this! It goes along with their other one they got last year for Christmas. It was nice to buy it because we have all the cars already that can go on it!
We put them down before they cleaned up because they were so tired and Andrew and I had a lot of fun playing with it! Ha ha!
Singing and blowing out the candles! He did a really good job blowing! He also did a good job not putting his finger in the flame, I think he learned his lesson after last year!

He opened two more gifts while on Skype from my mom and sister! 
I remember my little brother loving these big boots guys and Easton loves them too. He opened the first one on Ella's birthday and then this one on that day! He loves the "hat" on the guy the most, he was so excited for it!

It was such a fun day and we loved celebrating our little man! Some things about him: He loves fruit! He would eat a fruit only diet if we let him! He loves Ella and mimicking anything and everything she does, it can be a problem a lot of times! He has such a tender heart. He loves Cars, Buzz, Woody, and any type of vehicle that moves. He is starting to lose his baby chub and it makes me sad. He isn't as quick as Ella when it comes to talking but he says more and more words everyday! He knows all his animals and sounds. He visited 5 new states this year and traveled thousands of miles both by plane and car! He loves to jump. He will jump on the carpet all the time and in his bed too. We keep telling him he is going to break it and to stop. He would jump on the couch if it was allowed it!We have discovered recently he sometimes does not like meat. He will eat pretty much anything but he doesn't do well with eating the same thing over and over so we try to only eat Peanut Butter sandwiches a couple times a week. He still loves his milk! We love him to pieces! He got on the scale the other day and he weighs 28.4 lbs and then Ella got on and she weighs ......28.4 lbs! That is all I really know I am going to take them in for their checkups when we get to Utah in January (not a huge fan of the doctors here!) We love our big boy and still are in shock that he is ours let alone that he is 2!


1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

I love that you played with his toys cause I just bought the kids some singamajigs for Christmas and when the box came I was so excited to open it and try it out :) We are nerds!