Today is our Easton's Birthday! I absolutely cannot believe that my baby is 2! We cannot imagine our lives without him. He has brought so much joy into our lives! We love him so much! It is amazing the difference from 1 to 2. He wasn't even walking until January of this year, that is weird to think about! He is a feisty little thing but has the sweetest most tender heart. The other day I was not having a good day and I had just talked (and cried) to my mom. I got off the phone and broke down and Easton came up and was really concerned. He kept saying in his jibberish "mama, what's wrong" with a head tilt and all. He was really concerned for me and came right over and hugged me and just cuddled with me for a few minutes, he is so concerned with other people's feelings it is amazing! He has such a fun personality and makes us laugh every day! I feel like he is in a huge hurry to grow up, it all started when he decided to come 12 months after his sister and now he still tries with all his might to do everything she does. He wants to be right there with her and doing everything she is doing! He is literally her mimic! Yesterday he went in their room and brought Ella all her little princesses she has until every last one was on the couch, they exchanged a hug and Ella said thank you and they went on with what they were doing. He is so thoughtful for a 2 year old, to know just how to make Ella happy! We love you East and are grateful you are ours forever!
Seriously what happened to my baby?!?
I would say this is Easton's signature look! This has his personality written all over it!
Always trying to steal Ella's drink, anyway for him to get one!
I should have kept track of the number of bruises and cuts he got on his head this year! Probably close to 12!
Our chipmunk! He loves to see how full he can get it! His new favorite game is chew and show!
He loved rolling in the sand!
Happy Birthday Easton, East, Easto, Easter, buddy, monkey, WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment