Last Saturday was such a fun day. It worked out really nice to have the kids birthdays on Saturdays this year! We got everything together again the night before we blew up lots of balloons. We were going to do streamer over the door again but I was way to tired. He didn't really care anyways! He went and saw all his presents and wanted to open them then and there! We let him open one and went about making breakfast only to find him opening more, so we let him open it. He definitely has the present opening down, makes us even more excited for Christmas!
I thought he was going to hate clothes as a first gift but he was hilarious, he loved it!
Of course I snuck in some Sours (sour patch kids) into his gift, the kids love them!
The gift he opened without us, shoes! He loves shoes so it was a good one for him to open! Now if we could get his foot to stop growing, buying shoes every other month is starting to become expensive! He is currently is a size 8, same as Ella, he definitely inherited his daddy's foot!
Andrew made Cream of Wheat because that is a favorite of Easton. He ate two bowl fulls!
After breakfast we had baths and got on his new clothes! He looked so cute!
Ella had to be a part of it because Easton always steals her spotlight!
One thing I wanted to remember was this year Ella's birthday was the closest to Thanksgiving as it can be and Easton's was the furthest away it can be and next year it will be flip flopped! I'm glad they can each have their own week for their birthday and not have to worry about it being that actual day!

No comments:
Post a Comment