Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mother's Group Christmas Party

A week ago Friday we had our Mother's Group Party. It was a lot of fun! The kids started out by frosting and decorating sugar cookies! Easton clams up around people at church and so it took him a few minutes to start frosting and then he never ate it and I found someones child eating it a while later which I wasn't very happy about, but oh well less sugar for him!


 They look so thrilled to be there, like Mom why do you drag us to these things!
 Ella loved putting the sprinkles on with her fingers!
 I ended up frosting his cookie since he just kept trying to spread the same teaspoon!
 Ok now we are happy, we had been there long enough that they figured it was safe!
 And then SANTA came! The kids actually were pretty excited. Ella told him she wants a Jasmine doll (thankfully Aldi had 1 left the next day!) and she wants the rest of the princesses to go with her palace so they can sing. I keep telling her she wants a new baby doll and she screams no I don't each time, we shall see.
 Easton doesn't really know what he wants all he says is Vroom vroom and Ella tells him he wants toys and he gets excited!
 They each played some games to like Pin the button on the snowman and Santa hat bowling! It was a lot of fun! Thanks to those who put it on!


1 comment:

Lant Family said...

That is fun, I miss little activities like those. Sad someone ate his cookie!!!