Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Things kids say.....

Ella says the other day "Oh mom, this food is so delicious!"
 
Andrew and I went to the temple last week and she said "Are you and dad going to get married?" the next day she asked if we got married.
 
As we sat outside their room one night I heard her having a conversation on the "phone" with her cousin Jocey. She was telling Jocey all about her "skippers" (scriptures) and asking her if she had any.
 
We asked her what she wanted for her birthday the other day while in the car and she very loudly proclaimed "A BIBLE!" I guess we have lived in the bible belt to long!
 
She is the biggest tattle tale there is and she is 2 (almost 3!). She tells me everything that Easton does wrong or is doing that he shouldn't.
 I need to start writing down more of what she says because I can never remember but it is usually pretty hilarious.
 
Easton doesn't say much, Ella was talking a lot more at this age but he gets more words everyday! He loves to say ball. He is a pretty funny kid!
 

1 comment:

Larysa said...

Ella is so adorable! I can't wait until Kayleigh can say more of what she is thinking.