My mom sent Ella a few new outfits the week of her birthday for her to wear that week. I took these pictures so that I could send them to her. They are certainly her colors!
Easton wasn't very happy that I was leaving him out, literally holding the camera in one hand and holding him back with the other to get the other pictures. He was all smiles once I let him join in!
This is the other outfit she sent. I had the tights and thought they looked ok with it. This is her with her drawing of Ariel. She draws Ariel and Eric multiple times daily.
Her shirt says I Love School, sadly Thursday school is over for this semester and he teacher was so sad Ella wasn't coming back, I am truly just as sad I loved those Thursdays with just East and I!

No comments:
Post a Comment