Easton has turned into a little boy. Climbing on everything, knocking things over, throwing things, etc. He is really giving me a run for my money. Some days I just don't know what to do with him. Right now it seems to be worse I don't know what it is, that he can sense change is coming again or his 2 year molars, probably both! His favorite thing to do is knock over the Cozy Coupe and then climb in it with all his "stuff" he is carrying around that day! He thinks he is funny and has started just doing it to get a rise out of us. The car has now been put away because between that and him and Ella fighting over it we might not see it again until it shows up in Utah, I should have just bought a second one like my mom suggested!
Side note: since putting it away his new thing to knock over and climb on is the banana chair!




1 comment:
Right there with ya... ; )
I totally understand.
Post a Comment