Last Saturday was our Ward Halloween Party. We usually do a trunk-or-treat but decided to do it indoors this year. It worked really well because it ended up being so cold, like Utah Halloween cold. We kept commenting all week how we are usually sweating at the ward trunk or treat.
Easton was a pirate this year and Ella was a witch. She kept telling me she was a nice witch!
We had some chili and cornbread for dinner and then did some fun games and cookie walk!
Then we walked around the inside of the building where people had decorated doorways to hand out treats! After door one the kids understood and loved it! After they got their treats we went and did a maze our Bishop had put together. He had put together a bunch of boxes. We had to army crawl through this maze with dead ends in the dark. I never thought of myself as being claustrophobic but now I know I am! I had to stop midway through and talk myself into finishing it. I quickly went one way and then another and made it out! I don't know if I would ever do that again, but it was fun and our Bishop put a lot of work into it!

1 comment:
It makes me miss Southaven to see posts like this! I would never go in a crawling maze! Freaky!!!
Post a Comment