Thursday, November 1, 2012

Crepe

So we have only been to one of our four favorite eating places and it was nearing the end of October so last Friday for date night we went to get our second one. This time it was my choice (Andrew chose Corkys in Sept.) I chose Crepe Maker. It worked out because we had a buy one get one free coupon so we each ordered a combo meal which came with a small entree and small dessert crepe. It makes it more worth it with a coupon. I had been looking forward to my crepe all month and was excited to not have to cook dinner!
 
The kids were lucky and got a PB and honey Sandwich brought from home with a Capri sun!
I got the Raspberry Chicken for my entree and The Frankie for my dessert (nutella, PB cups, cinnamon, and bananas!)
Andrew got the Philly Cheese steak and The To Die For for dessert (Nutella, Strawberries, Bananas, and a piece of cheesecake inside!)
It was such a fun night and we will definitely miss this place when we leave, although I really don't go there much!

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

MMMMMMMMM...FRANKIE.........