Last Saturday was a busy day! I had a few shopping assignments to do so we headed to the mall. My first assignment was a restaurant in the mall parking lot. We had to eat lunch and buy a gift card. We had always wanted to try this place and never had so I was glad when I picked this up. We got free lunch and now we have a gift card to go back!
We then went into the mall. We had promised Ella next time we went she could ride the carousel since the one at the Zoo on her birthday was closed (after we had told her 3 times she could ride the one at the zoo on her birthday!) The kids had a blast, Easton wasn't to sure to begin with but they both loved it!
My next assignment was to buy a Disney gift card at the Disney store. Now I have a free gift card to give the kids for Christmas! They love the Disney store as well so it was pretty easy!
We went and did one more shop and went home and enjoyed a nice night together, building towers!









No comments:
Post a Comment