Thursday, November 15, 2012

Conger Park

Last Saturday was so beautiful. I had a feeling it would be our last warm day. It was, that was the last time I wanted to go outside, it got cold, colder than we are used to this time of year here. The kids got really excited when they could see the park. It was the perfect Saturday afternoon! We finished off the night we a "picnic" in the living room with pizza! The kids love to our "picnics!"
 I hate that this is blurry, it has one of his most common expressions.



 Easton went over and started running and jumping across this bridge, he has no fear.................
 ...................and then there is Ella she went across probably 6 times and never let go, not a once, and was tense the whole time.








2 comments:

Lant Family said...

That is a great park!

Larysa said...

This was such a fun park. I was sad we didn't find it until right before we moved.