I have a feeling the "terrible twos" have hit our house! Ella is becoming quite the challenge! This particular day we had been to two stores where she had cried an uncountable number of times, told every person that talked to her "NO!", and just not being nice! I was beginning to question why I kept going to another store. I just wanted all my errands done in one trip out I guess! We came home had lunch and immediately went down for naps. Later that afternoon after they were up I was making dinner and went to find this sweet scene. She was "reading" to Easton. They looked at at least ten books together! She restored my sanity in her after the grief she had caused me that morning! Like my mom always says, "do you forget how old she is sometimes?" Yes I do forget I feel she should be older since she is an older sister. Some days it is easy to forget. She may make me crazy a lot but I love both of them to death! I just have to tell myself to breath sometimes!
Friday, September 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel the same way! Hudson is purely crazy at least you are good and go out! I stay cooped up and have only ventured out a few times by myself
I feel the same and mine isn't that old yet :) You have two, not sure how you do it!
Post a Comment