Last Friday morning I thought that while Easton was having his morning nap that Ella and I need to do something special together. She seemed like she was needing more attention she was having a less that stellar week, so I decided to make some play dough with her. She liked to watch me mix it. I made Kool-aid play dough. My mom used to make it and it makes it smell good. We made Orange, Tropical punch, and Grape.

I put her in her chair and put the purple one in front of her. For some strange reason she thought we were going to eat it as a snack. Poor thing leaned right in and took a huge bite out of it. She didn't like it lucky for me I happened to have the camera in my hand. She wasn't happy I was laughing at her. I got her a drink and a snack to get the taste out of her mouth and then about 20 min later she tried to eat it again. Luckily this time she didn't get it in before she realized she didn't want to eat it. I guess we need to do more activities at the table besides eating so she doesn't just think it is for eating.


We made their names and then we went over shapes with all the different colors. She loved putting the glass in it to make a circle!

Lucky for us
Easton suddenly thinks that his morning nap only needs to be about 25 min. I personally think he needs to go back to a longer nap! I think Ella's crying woke him up actually. He got to sit and watch. He also tilted his head back so you all can see his top four teeth!
1 comment:
I like the bright colors, I might have to get that recipe for Kool Aid playdough. Sounds like a fun morning!
Post a Comment