Friday, September 2, 2011

Beach Day 2

Wednesday Morning we headed back to the beach again. The weather was the same but the waves were a little different. They had a purple flag up meaning "dangerous marine life" which means they saw something. We know they did the life guard went out and sort of escorted away whatever it was out there, kind of scary! Funny thing about the red chairs and umbrellas in the background, the first day we all got there and thought cool chairs and umbrellas so each family took one. I was sitting there and some guy comes up and was like mam' are you a member of blah blah blah, couldn't understand what he said. I told him to go ask Andrew. He then proceeded to tell us that we all needed to vacate the chairs because we hadn't paid for them. We asked if we could pay and what the cost was thinking a few bucks, no he wanted $30 for 4 hrs of use! Are you kidding me, rip off!!! I could buy my own for that! He then said well I will let you rent them for an hr for $20! Yea, because that is a lot better deal! The whole week of being there we just set our stuff up in front of them and there was maybe two people that used them the whole week, what a waste! These two guys that "owned" them sat on the beach all day smoking and running their "business." What a life!


My two little beach bums! I just love these two!


Easton ate his fair share of sand! It is probably illegal the amounts of sand we walked away with at the end of each day!


Mmmm.....this stuff is pretty good!









Please don't mind that I look like a beached whale!


Shot down the beach and some of our friends!



Proof that we all got in the water and none of us were crying!


We built a pretty awesome sand castle which Ella loved destroying!!!






2 comments:

Lant Family said...

I love Easton eating the sand ! It was hard to avoid. I love reading about your vacation. Looking the pictures makes me miss it. Especially since it is raining outside!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Oh that beach looks so pretty. Florida was one of those places on our list we never made it to.