Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Primary Program

Ella's Primary Program was the first part of September. She was more than excited to sing and say her part. She had it memorized for weeks and did such a great job. We had the songs for the program in our car and listened to them A LOT! She didn't want anything else on for weeks but it helped her learn a couple of the songs she wasn't 100% on better. She knew every word to every song and sang really well! I thought maybe she would freeze saying her part in front of the whole ward but she got up there and said it with such ease! I can't believe I have a child in the primary program! She loves primary and talks about it non stop! 

Her part she was assigned was: The Prophet teaches me to pay tithing, but she changed it to "the Prophet teaches me how to pay tithing."




1 comment:

Lant Family said...

She is so cute! Ou primary didn't make CDs with the songs like we have gotten in e past and we really missed it!