Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Conference

We were able to enjoy conference a few weeks ago! We were able to go down to City Creek while the guys went to Priesthood and shop! Macy's had a fun fashion show and had cookies and bottled water for everyone! The best part was we happened to be in the right place at the right time and they were handing out $15 gift cards to use that night! Some of us ended up with two which was awesome! I was able to get myself a maternity shirt, Ella some leggings, and Easton some new pajamas! It made the night all worth it! We spent most of the 2 hours in Macy's and then went over to Ruum to see what they had, it is a fun new kids store here! The best part of Ruum was the cashier had a southern accent and so my mom asked her where she was from and she assumed we really wouldn't know where the heck she was talking about but she said she was born and raised in Olive Branch, Mississippi, which is the city next to where we lived. It was really fun to talk to her. She had just moved here 3 months ago and said it has been really hard but she is starting to like it. I told her I felt the same way when I moved back there and that I learned to love it and that I really miss parts of it now!



After Macy's and Ruum we headed over to the Lion House where we met the guys and got some dinner! It was Andrew and my 8th Anniversary and so we stuck our kids at a table and went and sat at a two person table alone just to make it feel like we celebrated a little! This was the only picture I took that entire day of us! We had said we weren't getting anything for each other but he came home with these pretty roses! Someday we may actually celebrate our anniversary but who knows!