About 5 days after we went up the Canyon with Andrew's sister my family wanted to take a trip up. My brother and his family were in town and my Grandma had a couple friends from North Carolina in town that had never been in the mountains. It was fun to show her friends how to roast a hot dog and a marshmallow! It was quite the experience for them I'm sure especially the 25+ people who were there! We had such a great time again and Andrew and I made it better by bringing the potty chair with us and Easton was able to go when he needed, seriously never thought I would carry a potty chair around in my car but hey whatever works!
Here is my cute Grandma she took all her little great grand kids over to the creek and had them throw sticks in so they could watch them float down the river! Those kids all just love her!
Easton is happiest at his dad's side, if dad isn't around mom will do!
Getting ready to roast our hot dogs!

No comments:
Post a Comment