The middle of September we went to a High School Football game to watch my little Sister Sarah Cheer. She is what is called Songleader. They cheer but also have a little bit more dance intertwined with it as well! She moved High Schools this year in order to do it and be with her friends and she has really enjoyed it! It was a perfect night for a football game and it was fun to watch her dance at Halftime since it was the Homecoming Game!
She is in the middle of these three! She wouldn't look at us, she was ignoring us calling her name!
Andrew sadly wasn't able to join us because he does some fill in work on Friday afternoons/nights. Ella loves to take her picture with me!
Somehow I ended up with blankets and her baby with us and she really wanted her baby's picture taken!
I enjoyed watching Sarah do her 30 or so push ups after they scored!

1 comment:
Haha. Kayleigh has the Cinderella version of that doll, and she goes everywhere with us. I'm sad that our girls didn't get to know each other better because I think they would have had alot in common.
Post a Comment