Ella started dance the beginning of September. She goes once a week and does tap and ballet. To say she loves it is an understatement! She asks almost on a daily basis if it is dance day. She didn't even want me to walk her in the second week she just wants to do it all by herself! It has been really good for her to have something to do this fall. I went back and forth with her going to preschool and decided she just didn't need two years and I want to be able to enjoy her at home for one more year! It is good for her to have something and it is a nice break for Easton and I to hangout and get stuff done!
We went and picked out some dance clothes the day before she started and she was really excited for them. Luckily my aunt was cleaning out some old stuff and found these ballet shoes and last fall I got her some tap shoes at the consignment sale in Miss. for 5 bucks!
I stayed and watched the first week and it was so fun seeing her! She doesn't want me to stay anymore she tells me weekly, even though I could watch the first week of the month if I wanted!


No comments:
Post a Comment