Thursday, October 3, 2013

New bike

We got Easton a new bike! He was so excited! Sadly Ella doesn't even have a bike, just a tricycle but it wasn't really in my plans to have it happen like that. I went to Target one day and these Hot Wheels bikes were on clearance for $10, they had been $70! I grabbed one and then called my sister to see if she wanted one and then grabbed another for my sister in law! I now wish I would have bought the other 3 or 4 they had because I know lots of people who would have given me 10 bucks for them or I could have had an awesome sub for Santa gift for someone! Easton loves it! I wish we had a better place for him to ride it, someday! He talks about it all the time when he sees it and loves to just sit on it!












No comments: