Ella started Thursday school again on September 6th. Thursday school is a free preschool put on by a local christian church here. There are about 20 LDS kids that attend which is kind of funny. They hold it in their classrooms at their church. They go over a bible story each week and this semester they do a new color and shape each week. Ella loves to go and is in Mrs. Judy's class. She has a couple friends from our church in her class. It is a nice break for her and for me each week. Easton and I try to pack as much into those 2 1/2 hours each week. We run as many errands as we can! It is so much easier to get things done with just one! Easton wasn't very happy the first week when I put him in the car after we dropped her off he wanted to go (come to find out he totally could have gone this semester as well!), but we enjoy our time just him and I!
I forgot my camera and so all I got was a phone picture so not the best but I think they did the color red hence red juice stains all over her face!


No comments:
Post a Comment