We have decided that since we have four months we have left here that we would chose our four favorite places to eat at one more time. We have decided that will be our date night each month as well. This month it worked out perfectly. We had Stake Conference last weekend and so Saturday night we got a babysitter and went to the meeting. Well lucky for us our Stake schedules meetings around BYU games and so the adult meeting started an hour earlier at 6 (this is just my assumption that they do it because of the games!) After the meeting we went just a mile or so down the road to Corkys. We have decided that part of our experience here has been trying the foods that are big in this area and as we sat and ate our food last week we were talking about all the things we like to eat now that we have lived here. I didn't ever like baked beans until I moved here and Andrew didn't like Coleslaw. Well those two things are staples here and are served at every restaurant it seems so we have grown to love them!
We ordered a slab of ribs with the dry rub and also a pork BBQ nacho plate. It all tasted so good! The best part the leftovers the next day! Our server was extra nice and even brought us 4 rolls to take home, they have the best rolls at Corkys!
Yes I have red eye in both of these but that is what happens when you only have a phone for pictures!
Someday I want to recreate these pork bbq nachos they are seriously my favorite!



1 comment:
those nachos look really good. I got some pulled pork nachos at Central BBQ and they weren't all that good. After that I didn't care to try them again. I should have tried those. I guess we will have to come visit ;)
Post a Comment