Monday, September 24, 2012

Cupcakes

Our first week here we had our family night a little late in the week and then for our treat we frosted cupcakes. Ella was so excited she helped me mix them together to bake. We let them cool while they napped and then after dinner she helped me make some frosting and after our lesson we got to frost and eat them! They were really good!
 I thought it would be a good idea to give the kids each their own little bowl of frosting and I am glad I did after what they were doing with it! I am glad because I had a lot left over and was able to save it, free of toddler germs!



 She was hilarious she would get some put it on her cupcake and then lick the rest of the frosting off the knife, this is why we used plastic knives as well! She repeated these steps about 10 times, I am pretty sure she ate a good 1/4 cup frosting if not more!

 Another lick!


 Easton loved the frosting as well! He loved it all and was a huge mess by the end of his!


 She went back to the frosting after trying the cupcake and would close her eyes with every lick! Silly Girl!
 

No comments: