Sunday, September 9, 2012

Peaches

Our last Saturday in Utah we had lots of errands to run. We got done with those and then headed to my Grandma Duzett's house to help her pick her peaches. While we waited for my parents to come my Grandma suggested the kids run through the water after Easton was attempting to in his clothes. I didn't have swimsuits with me so they ran around in their diapers! They loved it! Easton is not afraid of anything, Ella is a lot more reserved so she didn't end up as wet!



 We picked a few boxes of peaches and took some home! She also had some plums ready too! Monday after my little sister Katy and I went to work and she canned 7 pints and I did 7 quarts. We helped my mom later in the week with the rest and she got quite a few containers to freeze and Katy did 5 more pints and I did 2 more quarts! I left it in Utah but I am excited when we finally get to eat them someday!


1 comment:

Lant Family said...

What did you use as the liquid when you canned them? I have a bunch ready to put in jars and just waiting for a day to go out to my parents house to have my mom help me. I have read white grape peach juice is a good healthier option? Thos reaches look so yummy! No room in the van for bringing home canned peaches :)