The week before we left we had a chance to go up to Brigham City and see their new temple. I didn't think we were going to get to go because most of the tickets were gone and Andrew didn't have time off during the times they had tickets left for. Well my mom called and invited us to come with her the next day. Unfortunately Andrew wasn't able to come with us but I was really happy to take the kids and show them the inside of the temple. The whole way there Ella kept asking me who was going to watch her while we went inside, she was a bit confused and then told me another time that she didn't want to get married today! She said mom I can't get married today in the temple maybe "amorrow" as she says! The temple was so beautiful on the inside and reflects the town of Brigham City very well inside with all the paintings and wood work! I am happy we were able to go and see it!
Ella still talks about how she got to ride on a bus!
Thanks to my mom and sisters for helping me with my kids otherwise it may have been a nightmare!

No comments:
Post a Comment