We have been trying to have a little bit more structure in our days! This summer was go, go, go and it really was wearing on the kids so we have been trying to not go as much, although some days we still do! One day we got out our arts and crafts bin and found some fun things in it we hadn't done yet. The first one being the window crayons Santa put in their stockings last Christmas. They love these! Easton managed to get it on the one little white part of his shirt and I forgot about it, luckily it came out! They did nothing but scribble on the window and I wrote their names because Ella loves to see them written. I was a little hesitant to do these because I didn't want Eastont to think he could color on whatever surface he wanted, so far he has been ok!
Also for my journal purposes I want to remember how they were at this point in time, the difference between the two of them. Easton has to have shoes on 95% of the time and with Ella they are the first thing to come off when we come home or inside, so funny how different each personality is! If I take Easton's off to change him he gets mad if I forget to put them back on and he really isn't a fan when I take them off for naps!
Next we got out some markers and twistable crayons on just got a week before on the school clearance at Target. Luckily I was smart and got the washable markers since they got it everywhere but they sat there a good 45 minutes and colored while I cleaned up breakfast and got lunch in the oven.
Easton has been blinking before pictures these days because he knows the flash is going to be bright!
He also thought that the markers tasted pretty good as well!
This has nothing to do with anything but everynight we get 5 or 6 of these on our back windows (more if it is raining). They are the cutest little frogs only about an inch big!

No comments:
Post a Comment