We have been swimming a lot this month! Andrew's sister own townhomes in the same neighborhood and his sister Deb has been nice to let us come swim on her day off! It finally warmed up enough and the kids love it! They have this little kiddie pool with little fountains in it. It is nice because the kids can play on their own!
This was the second day we went it was crowded but we still had fun!
Uncle Daniel even came over to play and was nice to take the kids in the big pool for me!
This was the first time we went we had the whole pool to ourselves! I thought Ella was going to hate it because she has never liked the pool and anyone who has ever been swimming with us can attest to that fact! She loved it! She ran right in and Easton followed suit. They drank half the pool I'm sure from falling in.
We had so much fun this day except the fact that I turned for literally 5 seconds and turn back and Easton is face down in the pool trying to come back up. It scared me to death and I was shaking. It didn't phase him and he ran and got right back in! I sat in the pool the rest of the time. We left just before a huge storm came in and were lucky we left when we did!





1 comment:
That kid pool looks like a blast.
Post a Comment