We have been busy this month doing one thing: going to showers for my little sister. She has had 7 or 8 I lost count. It has been fun to go and see all the fun stuff she has gotten! I only remembered my camera for a couple of them but these are what I got!
One of her first showers was from his ward which is all the people in my parents neighborhood who were split off from our ward years ago so it was fun to see old faces and friends!
They thought this present was so pretty and asked me to take a picture of it!
We told him he had to kiss out every last bow!
I told her to not be surprised if some things went missing I could use a few of the things she has gotten!
He claims he kissed them all out but we don't believe him!
Another shower was a family shower for his families side at his mom's house. It was a music theme and you had to think of a song to go with a gift. We gave her some Nautical decorations to go in her bathroom which included oars for the wall so my sister and I sand row row row your boat and did the actions and all!
He sang a really sweet song to her at that shower it was cute!
The last shower we had last weekend at my Grandma's house. It turned out so cute. We had delicious food and good company!
My aunts made these yummy rolls with asparagus and ham wrapped up in homemade rolls and my grandma made some yummy orange rolls!
It was a shower of "firsts" and my sister Emily did 1st 4th of July and made her these cute Freedom blocks!
Ella and Dahlia. Ella was lucky to come to each shower with me and Easton was lucky to come with us to this one since Andrew had a conference all weekend!
Everyone was assigned their "first" but I chose mine and I did first front door. I painted this giant "M" which is what her married name will start with and then mod podged some paper onto it and out some ribbon on it to hang on their door.
My mom started a tradition many years ago when we all still lived at home. She made us each a Christmas quilt for our beds. Well as we have all gotten married she had made one for us for a bigger bed. Katy didn't have any clue that she had done it and didn't think she was going to get one quite yet. It was priceless to see her face and see her get choked up.
She did a spotlight on Kyle for my mom's family to get to know him better

No comments:
Post a Comment