On June 6th we went to lunch with all the girls. It was my aunt LeAnn's and cousin Andrea's birthdays. We went to a new place here called the Blue Lemon. They use a lot of healthy things and they are organic. It was really yummy. I got a yummy chicken sandwich with a side of hummus. My little sister watched Ella and I just had Easton with me. I wanted to try some shoes on him and the store was next to the restaurant and so he tagged along! We enjoyed our lunch and really liked the big table they had that made it easy to talk to each other and see each other and we all fit!
My Grandma Duzett, my aunt LeAnn, and my cousin Camille
My cousins Andrea and Molly
My Mom, My aunt Lara, and my sister Emily
Me, Easton, and my sister Katy

No comments:
Post a Comment