Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pre Move

I found these pictures on my phone from before we moved. The kids did really well while I packed around them. They got into the wings and other dress ups while I packed up their toys one afternoon. Ella was being so funny and poor Easton follows suit and wants wings on to poor kid just does a lot of girly things!
Then she found her beach hat I unearthed and a phone and proceeded to "call" all of our families in Utah to tell them she was coming!
He got mad later when I tried to get them off he didn't want to give them up for anything!

After picking Ella up from her last day of Thursday School we decided to stay and swing with our friends! Easton loved it!
On Ella's last day of Thursday school Easton and I spent the whole time running from store to store trying to get all of our errands ran. He was being so funny with me and giving me all sorts of faces!
This is his face he makes all the time. He used to do it more but has not as much. Sometimes I quickly learned it was his way of saying yes to me.
He also loves to make an "O" with his mouth!
We had a good time together and I think it was much needed for both of us since we had been home and packing so much. He needed my attention for a few hours and it made him happier and me happier!

No comments: