Sunday, June 17, 2012

Zumba

In Mississippi some of us used to go to a Zumba class on Tuesdays at a local Baptist church and it was awesome! It was fun to always go but sadly I hadn't been in a long time due to Andrew's schedule the last year or so. Well we were talking to our neighbor over at our Condo one night and she mentioned that her and another friend of mine go to Zumba on Tuesday nights at the local Rec. Club so I have decided to go with them on the Tuesdays that I can and it has been a lot of fun! It is nice to get out and enjoy time away from home but also with my old friends! These girls were some of my greatest friends before we moved out of state! It has been fun to catch up with them. I can't believe how each of our lives has changed over the last three years it is crazy! I look forward to a few more Zumba Tuesdays before we move again!
Me, Kristin, and Mandy

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

Those are cute, JJ tells me all the time too. he will ask me if the kids wore their sunglasses, It is so hard to make them keeps them on. Plusnthe kids break them so fast. Fnaly I just bought some at the dollar store. Of course they have lasted the longest :)