Last week Ella had a less than stellar week. One night she followed me downstairs and I left her playing. The next thing I heard was "oh no Ella." Never a good thing. I went and she was standing on the stairs with a bottle of black fingernail polish open and she was painting a movie case and herself. She managed to get it all over the wall on her way up the stairs and all over the carpet on the top stair. She was in a lot of trouble. She has raided my little sister Sarah's room and found it. My mom told everyone that there doors now have to be closed so she doesn't get into anything else and Ella took her seriously and now walks through the house every morning closing all the doors.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment