Andrew's older sister Becky got married on Saturday December 3rd. We started the morning off at the ceremony and then took pictures. My kids (especially Ella) were not happy that morning. We were all starting to get colds and Ella had thrown up a few days before. It was a beautiful ceremony and the bishop that married them gave some really great advice. We are so happy for Becky and Daniel! I was sad Andrew had to miss it but finals were calling his name!

Andrew's mom Marlene, his Grandma Betty, and his sisters Anna, Deb, and Becky!


Some of my pictures aren't the best because I was trying not to get in the photographers way!

Ella was only happy if she was with Anna and would not look at the camera!


Easton had only one thing on his mind, to get out the door and down the hall!

After Pictures they had a luncheon at
Schmidt's Pastry Cottage. The food was really good and the servers were so nice to my kids! They brought them lots of extra mandarin oranges and rolls and treated them very well!

I think
Easton ate over a cup of oranges!

There rolls were really good and then they brought us eclairs which Ella wanted nothing to do with so I gladly ate hers!

No comments:
Post a Comment